We offer FREE PD/info sessions around NZ because we believe ALL teachers deserve up-to-date information, more options, solutions to real problems and a chance to see what is being developed. We want to use our experience to "pay it forward". The schedule for the 2018 Term One & Two two-hour professional development sessions is coming soon and we are already looking forward to meeting many of you again and some new faces. To register for these limited space session, just email or call with names or scroll down to see how you can use our NEW ZOOM sessions!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SERIES
Supported Learning focused series
We often focus on our students needs and put our own professional development needs to one side. We are told "there's no more PD money, no relief budget, there are more important initiatives to focus on"... but we think YOU are important and it is worth US spending our own PD money on.
SUPPORTING LEARNING is introducing TWO new exciting and flexible PD opportunities to meet your needs and answer your questions. The Take 5min series will be emailed out regularly and the ZOOM video conference is offered to ALL New Zealand schools and organisations for one free PD/info session.
FREE Supporting Learning Info/PD sessions
• The new suite of Supported Learning unit standards - 75 new credits now available
* Plus options for applying for the new NZ Certificate in Skills for Living for Supported Learners with optional Skills for Work strand
• Developing opportunities and options
For Term One and Two 2018 we are offering the following PD:
1. Free Zoom Video Conferencing to ask any questions, share our screens to see resources, work collaboratively and talk about developments. Just contact us to arrange a time (free to all educators).
2. Developing Options - Face-to-face PD sessions to be confirmed soon for Term One and Two 2018.
3. Take 5mins thought leadership continues 2017.
All attending schools receive a FREE NEW workbooklet from a selection.